ET TELUGU MOVIE REVIEW: For the past few years’ hero Suriya was waiting for the biggest hit. His hunger for hits was full filled with the film “Akasam Nee Haddura”. After that Jai Bhim released in Amazon Prime OTT is also given the biggest hit in his career. Anyways due to pandemics, these two films were released on OTT platforms. Now with the announcement of the ET movie release date fans were excited to watch their favorite hero on the big screen. Without any delay let us movie into ET Telugu movie review.
ET movie Cast & Crew
|Evariki Thalavanchadu (2022)
|Genre & Duration
2h 31 m
|10th, March 2022
|Main Lead Actors
|Suriya, Vinay Rai, Priyanka Arul Mohan, Sathyaraj, Soori, Saranya Ponvannan, Bhuvana chandran, Devadharshini, M.S. Baskar and Others
ET Movie Story:
Before going into the Suriya ET Telugu movie review let us know a bit about the story without any spoilers. The film starts in the village backdrop. Our hero Krishna Mohan (Suriya) lives happily with his family in the village. He is a lawyer by profession. One day he falls in love with Adria (Priyanka Arul Mohan). The plot takes a turn when Kamesh enters the story. Who is Kamesh? What made Krishna Mohan face-off with Kamesh? All these things plot the rest of the story.
- Suriya is like the soul of the film. He carried the full movie on his shoulders with his acting. There is no such scene in the film where we can point out his acting. He did complete justification for Krishan Mohan’s role.
- Suriya in Black Cota (Lawyer) is impressive.
- Heroin Priyanka Arul Mohan, main villain Vinay Rai are just good for their roles. The rest of the supporting ET movie actors are just Okay for their roles.
- The second half is better when compared to the first half. Especially face-off between hero and villain is presented well, director Pandiraj shows his mark in climax portion. In fact, Climax is only an impressive portion of the whole film.
- Though ET film was released with low hype fans had a lot of expectations on the film. After watching films like Akasam Nee Haddura and Jai Bhim, everyone thought that ET film will give a hattrick hit for Suriya. But the film failed to reach those standards.
- The storyline is the biggest backdrop for the film. Director chose a common plot.
- Director failed in establishing is an issue between hero and villain from the beginning.
- The story is unclear even the editing part is also not up to the mark.
- After some point, Suriya Evariki Thalavanchadu film gives the feeling like ‘can we skip to the good part’.
- The story takes a turn in the second half and ends on a good note. Some scenes in the second half also felt boring. In short, we can say that the main conflict between the hero and the villain is not gripped.
- The whole film carried a routine templet.
TECHNICAL ASPECTS: Talking about technicalities in ET movie review, firstly we need to talk about director Pandiraj, he previously directed National award-winning films but this time he failed completely to show his mark on ( ET ) Etharkkum Thunindhavan film. Production values in the film are just Okay. Editing work could have been done in a much better way. Basic drama in the first half is missing which made me unconnected with the second half. The camera work is impressive and BGM by Imman is also good.
CONCLUSION: Closing remarks on ET movie review is it’s an average film. There are no such interesting elements in Evariki Thalavanchadu movies. You can watch ET full movie by lowering your expectations
Evariki Thalavanchadu review and rating
Crazy Movie Updates Team ( S K ) – 2.5/5.