Sita Ramam movie review: Sita Ramam movie also know as yuddham tho rasina prema katha. Sita Ramam is a war-love drama directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. The film stars Dulquer and Mrunal in lead roles. Another beauty Rashmika played a key role in the film. Hanu Raghavapudi is trying for commercial success for the past few years. Will he succeed this time, let us know about this in the Sita Ramam movie review.
Sita Ramam movie Cast & Crew
|Sita Ramam (2022)
|Genre & Duration
|Romantic Drama Film
2h 03 m
|05th, August 2022
|Sita Ramam Movie Cast
|Dulquer Salmaan, Rashmika Mandanna, Mrunal Thakur, Bhumika Chawla, Sumanth, Murali sharma, Vennala Kishore, Gautham Vasudev Menon and many others
|P. S. Vinod, and Shreyaas Krishna
|Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao
|Telugu, Tamil and malayalam
Sita Ramam Movie story
The story is set in 1965, war backdrop, Lieutenant Ram (Dulquer) of the Indian Army captures national recognition for his bravery in the Kashmir Valley. Every week, he receives hundreds of salute messages. one day he receives an anonymous letter from Sita Mahalakshmi (Mrunal Thakur). Ram travels to Hyderabad to see her, and love blooms between the two people.
Meanwhile, the story opens in present. Ram’s final letter to Sita remains undelivered. Army general (Sachin Khedkar) assigns Afreen (Rashmika) to deliver the letter to Sita. The plot is about what happens to Ram and Sita, Will Afreen be able the find Sita and give her the letter? You will get answers to all these questions by watching Sita Ramam full movie on big screens.
- Coming to performances while talking about Sita Ramam movie review Dulquer just nailed his role as Lieutenant Ram.
- Mrunal Thakur is fantastic as Sita. The pair appears to be attractive.
- The character writing of Afreen (Rashmika) is too good. It is written in a proper manner.
- In a serious situation, Vennela Kishore’s character offers some laughter.
- Sumanth is excellent in the character of Vishnu Sharma. Sumanth flatters in the sequences in jail since they demand a lot of grief and emotion.
- The romantic track between ram and sita has been handled with elegance.
- The second half’s incorporation of the war element into a love narrative deserves special mention.
- PS Vinod and Shreyas Krishna, cinematographers, performed an excellent job of visually portraying the breadth of Kashmir with their lenses.
- The first half, which involves the search for Sita, puts the audience’s patience to the utmost.
- The songs of Vishal Chandrasekhar are not particularly effective.
- The film’s comedy appears to be weird. Though it is amusing, it does not appear to be crucial to the storyline.
- Sita Ramam works hard to make the love story between Sita and Ram a moving one, but the film falls short due to poor scripting.
- Balaji (Tharun Bhascker), who helps Afreen on her mission to deliver the letter, is always talking about how great Sita and Ram’s love is, it becomes after some time.
- Mrunal Thakur makeover as Sita failed to bring the vintage look.
- The film is a touch sluggish at points, making it feel long it is one of the major drawbacks of the Sita Ramam Rating.
- When Afreen meets Sita, she has no grey hairs or any aged appearance it is a bit logicless.
- Other actors like Prakash Raj and Suman characters had nothing to do with the film.
Technically, the film succeeds. The picture was elevated by its production and presentation. PS Vinod takes stunning photographs. Every frame is a work of art in its own right. Vishal Chandrasekhar’s music is invaluable. The soundtrack and background music elevates the film. The production values are far too high. and Sita Ramam Movie Budget is around 20 Crores The film is filled with splendour.
Final Words about Sita Ramam Movie review
Closing remarks on Sita Ramam Movie review is it’s a classic Romantic drama. Mass audiences find it a bit boring. On a whole, it’s a one-time watchable film.
Sita Ramam Movie rating by Crazy Movie Updates
Crazy Movie Updates Team ( S K ) – 3/5.