Anni Manchi Sakunamule Telugu movie review: A family-friendly movie called Anni Manchi Sakunamule was made by Swapna Cinema and directed by Nandini Reddy. It has a good cast, including Santosh Sobhan and Malvika Nair, and it debuts on May 18, 2023. Let us see how the film went in Anni Manchi Sakunamule Telugu movie review.
Anni Manchi Sakunamule Movie Cast and Crew
|Movie Name||Anni Manchi Sakunamule (2023)|
|Release Date||5th, May 2023|
|Main Lead Actors||Santosh Sobhan, Malvika Nair, Rajendra Prasad, Rao Ramesh, Sowcar Janaki, Vennela Kishore, Naresh, Gauthami, and many others|
|Cinematography||Sunny Kurapati & Richard Prasad|
|Music Director||Mickey J Meyer|
Anni Manchi Sakunamule Movie Story
An argument between two families over a coffee farm is the subject of Anni Manchi Sakunamule’s narrative. These families give birth to Arya (Malvika Nair) and Rishi (Santosh Sobhan), who go on to become friends in high school.
Arya is ambitious and wants to grow the family coffee business, while Rishi is different and prefers to focus on the here and now. The present generation strives to resolve the growing conflict between families.
Let us get into the Anni Manchi Sakunamule Rating analysis.
Let us discusses the Anni Manchi Sakunamule Cast performances.
Santosh Sobhan receives another role that is ideally suited to his age. He has been acting in such childish characters. He is doing great.
The star of the movie, Malvika Nair, gave an excellent performance. Malvika did a good job of portraying a young woman who wants to take care of all her family’s duties. She has a prominent, well-defined role that she plays with assurance.
The performances of veteran actors Rajendra Prasad, Rao Ramesh, and Gautami improved the sequences. They had a significant emotional impact on sentimental scenes.
Anni Manchi Sakunamule Movie Plus Points
- The characters are skillfully presented at the beginning of the film, which sets a good tone.
- As Rishi, Santosh Sobhan is tidy.
- Malvika performed a good job of persuasion.
- With the enjoyable parts, the first half is tolerable. The comedy is maintained despite the fact that the tale doesn’t progress too much.
- The Anni Manchi Sakunamule movie cast is strong.
- In a brief appearance, Vennela Kishore distinguishes himself but disappears in the second half.
Anni Manchi Sakunamule Movie Minus Points
- The primary conflict is often revealed in the second half of a movie. However, the conflict is ineffective in Nandini Reddy’s situation. In actuality, it doesn’t exist.
- The two families’ setting, competition, legal situation, and developing “romance” have all been seen in many other films before, and Nandini Reddy used a similar plot device.
- The narration takes the same predictable course from beginning to end.
- The whole first half, which lasts for one and a half hours, is devoted to this one plot.
Some of Mickey J. Meyer’s older songs seem to have undergone revisions. Although the title song is enjoyable to hear, it mainly functions as a background tune and makes little of an impression.
Sunny Kurapati and Richard Prasad’s cinematography is excellent. The picturesque settings aid the filmmakers, but there is still an effort to be done in order to capture them, which is what they do.
The quality of the products is excellent. The editing is subpar since there is a lot of lags in the film.
Regarding the film’s director, Nandini Reddy, she performed a mediocre job and her magic is obviously absent. There are some key Technical Aspects that need to be mentioned while talking about the Anni Manchi Sakunamule Telugu movie review.
“Anni Manchi Sakunamule” is mostly a family drama instead of a rom-com. Its main strengths include a few comedic parts in the early half, the key actors’ performances, and powerful lines at the end. Low your expectations before watching the film.
Crazy Movie Updates Team ( S K ) – 2.75/5