Dasara Movie Review: Natural Superstar Nani performed a purely mass role in Dasara. Srikanth Odela directs this rustic Telangana village-based movie. The lead actress is Keerthi Suresh. The film has gotten a lot of attention in recent weeks, making a lot of buzzes both online and offline.
Let us see how it went in Dasara movie review.
Dasara Movie Cast and Crew
|Movie Name||Dasara (2023)|
|Genre||period action drama Film|
|Release Date||30th, March 2023|
|Main Lead Actors||Natural star Nani, Mahanati fame Keerthy Suresh, Deekshith Shetty, Samuthirakani, Sai Kumar, Purnaa, and Many others|
|Music Director||Santhosh Narayanan|
|Language||Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam,and Kannada|
Dasara Movie Story
Dasara is a 1995 film about three childhood friends, Dharani (Nani), Vennela (Keerthy Suresh), and Soori (Deekshith Shetty). Dharani and Soori are alcoholics who spend the most of their time at Silk Bar.
Local politics threaten to disturb the lives of Rajanna (Saikumar), Shivanna (Samuthirakani), and their youngest son Chinna Nambi (Shine Tom Chacko). Rajanna (Sai Kumar) assists Soori and his companions in a legal matter, and they elect him as Sarpanch. After this, Soori is murdered on the night of his wedding to Vennela.
Who murdered Soori? What is Vennela’s future? What happens next will be the plot of the story.
Let’s get into the Dasara Movie review with Artists’ Performances
Nani gives a career-best performance; we can’t imagine anybody else playing Dharani. Nani has been entertaining audiences with boy-next-door characters for years, and for the first time, he challenges himself by accepting the character of Dharani. He really immerses himself in the character and performs an incredible performance.
Keerthy Suresh, the National Award-winning actress, gets a strong role. Her portrayal of Vennela is perfect, especially after Mahanati. The narrative centres on her as the key character.
Dheekshith Shetty is as good as the other two main characters. His acting is quite realistic. Dheekshith Shetty as Suri is an excellent choice.
Others like Shine Tom Chacko, Samuthirakani, Sai Kumar, and others are included in Dasara Movie cast & Crew they provide good for their roles.
Dasara by Srikanth Odela is a substandard narrative with commercial features. The music and background soundtrack by Santhosh Narayanan are terrific, while the cinematography by Suryan Sooryan is excellent. The production qualities are excellent, and the makeup artists deserve kudos. Naveen Nooli’s editing is impeccable, and the writing is well-suited to the region. Excellent action choreography.
Overall, when it comes to technical aspects in Darasa movie review, this picture does admirably.
Dasara Movie Plus Points
- Dasara marks the debut of director Srikanth Odela. He is a better director than a writer. On the big screen, the filmmaker demonstrates his exceptional abilities.
- The dialogue is a noteworthy strength of the picture; it is good in numerous moments.
- The main features of the Dasara movie review include Director Srikanth Odela’s ability in crafting the Interval block and the ending.
- The village background films are nothing new to us, but the team chose a Telangana rural setting to give the picture a fresh appearance. The fully rustic setting and the characters blended seamlessly into the plot.
Dasara Movie Minus Points
- As previously said, Srikanth Odela is an excellent filmmaker, but as a writer, he fails to select a captivating tale. Yet, the second half’s narration is solely focused on vengeance drama.
- The major drawback while discussing the Dasara movie review is that the crazy intensity and rawness appear to fade off in the second half. And this should have been addressed with a tighter storyline and sharper writing.
- The superhit song ‘Chakhila Angeelesi’ appears at a key moment, putting the film ineffectual. The plot is oversimplified and loses steam sometimes near the middle.
- The film is entirely serious from beginning to end, with no room for laughter.
Dasara is a brutal action drama featuring an amazing performance by Nani. It is a slow-paced picture with raw sequences and a genuine scenario, yet it is watchable because of Nani’s performance. On the whole, Dasara is a worthwhile watchable film this weekend.
Crazy Movie Updates Team ( S K ) – 3.25/5