GEHRAIYAAN REVIEW: Gehraiyaan is being of the most controversial films these days. The film was released on Amazon Prime yesterday. The film starring Deepika Padukone and Ananya Panday in key roles. Let’s see the Gehraiyaan review in detail.
Gehraiyaan Movie Cast & Crew
|Genre & Duration
2h 28 m
|Mahaan Release Date
|11th, February 2022
|Main Lead Actors
|Siddhant Chaturvedi, Deepika Padukone, Dhairya , Ananya Panday, and Others
|Hiroo Yash Johar, Karan Johar, and Apoorva Mehta
|Kabeer Kathpalia (OAFF), and Savera Mehta
STORY: Before going into the Gehraiyaan review let us know a bit about the story without any spoilers. Alisha (Deepika Padukone) and Tia (Ananya Panday) are cousins. They both got engaged with Karan (Dhairya Karwa) and Zain (Siddhanth Cahruvedi). These two couples Alisha, Karan, and Tia, Zain once go on a trip. On that Trip, Alisha and Zain become close with each other even though they both got engaged with others. Their forbidden relationship continued after the trip also. What are the problems and consequences that they faced because of this relationship that plots the story? With this let’s dive into the Gehraiyaan review.
Gehraiyaan review Poster
- Deepika expressions and acting are good.
- The film is strong in terms of emotions in some places you will involve with the characters.
- Ananya Panday gets a role that has a lot of scopes to perform, and she did it well.
- Though the film is made on a dark theme the Pre climax and climax is ended in a thrilling way.
- Gully boy Siddhanth got a crazy role and he excelled in that role.
- The film has a lot of adult content, the family audience won’t able to connect with the film.
- The story is dragged unnecessarily especially in the first half.
- At some point, we will totally feel disconnected from the film.
- Love-making scenes in the film are quite uncomfortable for a family audience.
- Director Shakun Batra chose a different concept but failed in presenting it.
- The main thing that I didn’t like about the film is there is no loyalty in the film.
TECHNICAL ASPECTS: Coming to technicalities I didn’t understand why the director took one year in making the film. Director touched on a sensitive and most common subject happening in present society, but he failed to present it in a proper way. The music in the film is okay but not that good. Apart from the forbidden relationships and love-making scenes, there are some emotional scenes where everyone can connect.
CONCLUSION: Closing remarks on Gehraiyaan review is it’s a below-average film. If you are free with having any work, then you can watch the film.
Gehraiyaan Movie Review and Rating
Crazy Movie Updates Team ( S K ) – 3.5/5