RRR Telugu Movie Review: The most anticipated movie in the history of Indian cinema finally aired in theatres. RRR movie released on big screens today. Everyone is celebrating today as RRR day. RRR movie budget is around 400cr. The film has everything that the audience expects from a multi starrer. Without any delay let us directly dive into the RRR movie review.
RRR Movie Cast & Crew
|RRR Telugu Movie (2022)
|Genre & Duration
|Action, Drama, Adventure, Historical Entertainer
3h 06 m
|25th, March 2022
|S S Rajamouli
|Main Lead Actors
|Ram Charan Tej, Junior NTR, Ajay Devgn, Alia Bhatt, Olivia Morris, Stevenson, Shriya, Rajiv Kanakala, Rahul Rama Krishna and Others
|K K Senthil Kumar
|D V V Danaiah
|M M Keeravani
|Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam
RRR Movie Story:
Before going into the RRR Telugu movie review let us know a bit about the story without any spoilers. The story is set in the 1920’s backdrop in India where the British are ruling our country. The film starts with a scene where the British people take away a little tribal girl as their slave.
Bheem (NTR) belongs to the same tribe, and he decides to bring back that girl safely. In the process of protecting the girl, Bheem gets face-off with Ram (Ram Charen). What will they both do? Will they fight against each other? Will they both patch up for any reason? To know answers to all these questions you need to watch the RRR full movie on big screens. With these inputs let’s talk about plus and minus points in the film.
- The great Indian director S S Rajamouli showed his mark on the film. Before watching the film, everyone has doubts about how he handled both the superstars’ Ram Charen and NTR on the same screen. But there is no such scene in the film where one Hero dominates the other.
- The whole movie is filled with many top-notch and whistle worth moments. The Interval scene is on the next level. It gave goosebumps.
- Introduction scenes of NTR and Ram Charen are spellbound. In the RRR teaser and trailer, we all have seen Jr. NTR and tiger scene, watching that full scene on the big screen is like an eye feast. The audience is bashing like anything on Ram Charen’s entry scene.
- Ram Charen as Ram and Jr. NTR as Bheem is just amazing, they delivered out-of-the-box performance. After Rangasthalam Ram Charen got the best role and he justified it in all aspects. The way Charen carried all his emotions in his eyes is speechless. His character transformation is too good.
- I literally rolled down my tears after watching the film. The friendship bond and emotions between Bheem and Ram are magnificent.
- In the first half audience gets to see many things like friendship, Comedy, and emotion sequences. Comedy scenes between Ram and Bheem especially need to be mentioned. They are like the biggest asset of the film.
- Apart from Ram Charen and Jr. NTR, there are many actors who did a decent job with their roles. Ajay Devgan got to play one of the key role in the film and he did it well. Shreya also did an important role, but she got limited screen time.
- Alia Bhatt as sita played an important role. Her expressions through her eyes are worth appreciable. In Sita’s eyes, we can see her love towards Ram. Oliva Morris and the other cast did their roles well.
- M.M. Keeravani music is like a soul for the film. He elevated every scene with his outstanding BGM.
- We need to take a bow for all the crew members of the RRR team. Everyone did a fantastic job.
- There are no such points in the whole film that needs to be pointed out. But let’s talk about very minor minus points.
- Comparatively second half felt a bit slower than the first one. However, we will enjoy the film throughout all three hours.
- Flash back story could have been done in a bit better way.
- For the North market, it may be a bit difficult to make blockbuster collections because Ajay Devgan and Alia Bhatt are only roped there to pull the film.
- Especially in the North word of mouth plays an important role in the success of the film. Irrespective of North and South everyone will become speechless and spellbound after watching the film.
TECHNICAL ASPECTS: Talking about technicalities we can clearly see the hard work of every crew member in the technical team of RRR. Best things first director S S Rajamouli set a next level benchmark in Indian cinema with RRR film. He again proved that he is the best and finest director of Indian cinema. As I said before Music by Keeravani is the soul of the film. What a BGM, it is lit. Solid production design by Sabu Cyril, he used all the props properly in setting up a 1920’s British atmosphere.
Every song is choreographed very well mainly the Naatu Naatu song. VFX, stunts, fighting sequences What not everything in the film is presented very well. S S Rajamouli once again made Telugu cinema proud. In fact, he reached all the expectations of fans in each and every aspect. There is no such moment in the film where you feel dull or disconnected with the film.
Closing remarks on the RRR movie is Book your tickets for the RRR movie right away. Don’t miss watching this great film on big screens. NTR and Ram Charen delivered the best performances through their roles. The film is no doubt going to make a blockbuster Box Office collection. RRR movie rating by Crazy movie updates.
RRR Telugu Movie Review Rating, Cast & Crew BlockBuster Hit
Director: S S Rajamouli
Date Created: 2022-03-25 08:59
RRR Movie review and rating
Crazy Movie Updates Team ( S K ) – 4/5.